New year, new features and improvements! This is the first release that includes RDF-star and SPARQL-star support. This new specification is an important step for the community and we’re happy to support it with our plugin.
- We add support for SPARQL-star, Turtle-star, TriG-star, N-Triples-star N-Quads-star extensions. Syntax highlighting, completions, etc.
Example of SPARQL-star query
- We introduce Languages & Frameworks -> RDF and SPARQL -> Vocabularies section in the IDE settings to configure locally indexed vocabularies. You can provide a custom download URL, check when the vocabulary was downloaded, etc.
Configuration of DBpedia ontology
- We also introduce Languages & Frameworks -> RDF and SPARQL -> Quick Documentation section to select the preferred language for the quick documentation and inlay hints. Now it should be easier to work with multilingual vocabularies.
- Vocabularies may change over time, therefore we introduce the Refresh vocabulary in local index action to refresh
a vocabulary in the local index. Press
Alt+Enteron the prefix definition to see the action.
Refresh RDF Schema in local index
At the end we fixed some issues:
- Fix HTTP Proxy support for all features doing HTTP requests.
- Fix Optimize Prefix Declarations (
Ctrl+O) in case of the empty prefix label.
- Fix Quick Documentation (
Ctrl+Q) for prefixed name completion suggestions and others.
We’d like to thank again our active users reporting issues and requesting features. You’re the best!